- We process your personal data if you are interested or show interest in performing any form of business with us or purchasing our products/services. In this section 3, we provide vivid information about our approach while managing your personal data, whether this be via our website, email, phone or virtual meetings.
What data do we hold about you and how have we obtained this?
- We will obtain information about you when you sign up or register an account on our websites and/or enquire about our products or services. Basically, the personal information that we collect will be data such as your name, email address, telephone number and telematics data if relevant.
- If you have visited or used Dynamon’s website we may automatically collect some personal information including details of your browser and operating system, mobile device, the website from which you visit our website, the pages that you visit on our website or app, the date of your visit, and the Internet protocol (IP) address assigned to you by your internet service. We collect some of this information using cookies – please see Cookies in section 5 for further information. We may also collect any personal information which you allow to be shared that is part of your public profile on a third-party social network.
- Sometimes your information/data may be indirectly provided to us by your employer or partner.
How do we use your personal data and what is the applicable lawful basis?
- Where you are an individual, sole trader or unlimited partnership and have consented, we will use your interaction with our websites or directly with us to identify which products will be the most relevant to you and deliver targeted and relevant messages to you.
- Where we are required to do so to perform our contract with you, we may process your information for reasons such as preparing invoices and bookkeeping.
- We may process your information to comply with legal obligations.
- Further, we may process your information/data to allow us to pursue our legitimate interests such as:
- analysing our performance to further improve our services
- market research and training.
- the prevention of fraud or other criminal acts.
- undertaking credit checks for finance.
- the purpose of corporate restructure or reorganisation or sale of our business or assets.
- Enforcing our legal rights or to defend legal proceedings and for general administration purposes.
Will we share your personal data with any third parties?
- We may disclose your information to our third-party service providers for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf. When we use third- party service providers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their service.
- If we sell all or part of our business to a third-party, we may transfer your information to that party to ensure that it can continue to provide information that you have requested or for any of the other purposes.
- We may transfer your data to government or other official bodies for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, for enforcing our rights, or for the prevention or detection of a crime.